Rechsteiner & Soheilsayar Notaries Public
When you choose Maryam Soheilsayar for all your notarial needs in Burnaby, you can rest assured that an experienced, professional notary is working on your behalf. Maryam and her staff members understand that buying a new home or executing a Will is something that most of us do only a few times during our lifetime and therefore they walk their clients through the process and happily answer all questions that may be asked.
Before executing documentation, Maryam takes the time to help her clients fully understand the various documents she has prepared. With decades of legal experience, she knows time is often of the essence and that is why she promises quick, accurate service.
Our mission is to offer you an array of specialized legal services in a friendly and personalized way. We care about our clients, are passionate about our work and strive to have our clients leave our office with peace of mind and the results they were looking for, all for a fair and reasonable price.
Why Maryam Soheilsayar Notary?
Making people comfortable with life’s big decisions.
- Experienced: Our Notary office has been in the same location for over 45 years. Maryam has worked with the well recognized and experienced Elisabeth Rechsteiner, the previous owner and has gained valuable experience in the field.
- Welcoming: One of us always answers the phone … not a machine! And if you happen to drop in and have some questions, we always try to assist you right away.
- Helpful: We truly enjoy helping people with what matters and make you feel comfortable with the legal work involved in life’s big decisions.
- Customized Solutions: All our clients and their various transactions are unique, so we customize our work to fit your needs.
- Clarity & Stress Free: We give you peace of mind and leave you feeling confident that our work has been properly carried out.
- Passionate: We love our work and are passionate about educating our clients so they fully understand what is important to know and do when completing real estate transactions or estate planning matters.
- Support: We spend the time to allow you to evaluate your options to make sure you are making the right decisions.
- Building Strong Relationships: After the work is done, we are happy to answer any questions that may come up at a later time….even a year later!
- Languages offered: English and Farsi speaking services.
- Flexible hours: We offer after hours appointments, and hospital or home visits, if required.
SERVICES OFFERED BY RECHSTEINER & SOHEILSAYAR, NOTARIES PUBLIC
We understand that buying your first home… or selling the home you have lived in for many years… can be overwhelming and stressful. Our office will liaise with you, your realtor, your financial institution and the other legal office to ensure that the process is as effortless and enjoyable for you as possible. We will guide you through the various steps, ensure that you understand all the documents you are signing and continue to be here for you should you have a question or concern long after the transaction has been completed.
When it comes to Estate Planning, we find that many people are hesitant and for various reasons have been putting off dealing with the preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney for many years. We will obtain all the necessary information from you to ensure that the documents we prepare are tailored specifically to your needs and that you are comfortable with the decisions you have made. When all documents have been signed and sealed, we find that our clients leave our office with a “big load lifted off their shoulders”.
Although the scope of practice of a Notary Public in British Columbia does not include assisting you with the application for Letters Probate, we are able to assist you with many matters relating to the estate of your loved one. We are able to deal with the transfer of the jointly held real estate, conducting a wills search, signing indemnity documents required by financial institutions and ICBC, and referring you on to a lawyer who specializes in estate matters.
As Notaries, we are asked to notarize or certify a great variety of documents for British Columbia, Canada and countries around the world. After being executed and notarized, foreign documents will often require an “Apostille” and will need to be authenticated and/or legalized. This is not a process that we can do in our office, but we will guide you to the appropriate authorities who can complete such authentication and/or legalization.
As Notaries we are often thought of as your neighbourhood legal advisor and “go to” person. At Rechsteiner and Soheilsayar, Notaries Public, clients contact us with all sorts of questions regarding various legal matters. We always do our best to answer inquiries and assist you, but we often find that it is necessary to refer you to another professional or government office. We are happy to refer you on to a fellow notary, a lawyer, an accountant or another professional in circumstances where the matter is beyond our expertise and/or specialized area of legal practice.